Better yet, those 1,000 books generate enough royalties TO CONSISTENTLY PAY MY CAR PAYMENT EVERY MONTH.
When I first heard of Kindle Direct Publishing by Amazon, almost 9 months ago, I completely dismissed the idea and honestly didn’t give it a second thought, for two simple reasons:
I Am Not An Author, And I Was Looking For Passive Income, Not Something That Required Me To Spend Hours In Front of My Keyboard.
A few months went by, and a friend reached out to me and said “You’ve got to jump on the KDP wagon.” I responded by saying “Seriously? You know that I work full time and I’m looking for something passive. Besides, I’m not an author.”
The friend insisted that I jump on a Skype call with him and he began to explain to me that you don’t need to write one word to become a publisher on Amazon.
In fact, he was actually publishing 100 books per day. Yes! 100 BOOKS PER DAY.
So, from that day forward, I have been hooked. I’ve published well over 1,000 books since July of 2018, and I’m creating more each and every day.
Now, this is not a get rich quick venture. In fact, depending on the size of the book that you publish, you earn, on average, $2.00 per book sold.
NOW DON’T GET DISCOURAGED AND WALK AWAY!
The beauty of the method that I share with you in KDP EZ Profits is that you can EASILY publish 10, 20, 50, books PER DAY. And once you get your library built up, even if you only sell 20 books per day, at $2.00 per book, that’s an additional $1,200 per month!
Within 3 months from when I started uploading my books in July of 2018, I was making enough money to pay my car payment.
AND I WORK A FULL-TIME JOB.
If you’re like me, you’re still skeptical. But that’s why I’m here. The process is surprisingly easy. In fact, you can be publishing books within a few hours after you complete reading KDP EZ Profits step-by-step guide.
I wrote KDP EZ Profits because my success didn't come without a learning curve, and I want to share my experience and tips and tricks so that you can overcome those stumbling blocks and run straight to your profits.
So that I don’t lose you to the fact that you think this process is too hard, let me give you a quick peek at the steps you’ll need to take to start earning your easy profits.
1. Sign up for an account at Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP). I’m providing you with step-by-step instructions.
2. Choose a niche for your book. I not only giving you a list of niches to get you going, but I’m also going to give you a link to FREE resources to help you succeed in the niche.
3. Create or “write” the content for your book. Guess what? YOU DON’T HAVE TO WRITE A SINGLE WORD.
4. Create a front and back cover for your book. I think this is the fun part. I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
5. Upload your book to KDP. I’m providing step-by-step instructions!
6. Wait for your book to be approved by KDP. This usually takes a couple days.
7. Rinse and Repeat.
All that's left for you to do after you walk through the guide is to TAKE ACTION
Here's what our customers have to say:
content books. Her course is well-written and detailed, and I love how
she starts with an overview of the whole system so you know where
You can use her method without having any knowledge about Photoshop or